Thursday, February 4, 2010

week 2 weigh in

I was so nervous to step on the scale today, I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest! I shouldn't have been nervous at all! I lost 2.3 pounds since last weeks weigh in! WOOHOO I was so excited I practically skipped back down the hall! So that means I have lost 3.3 pounds in two week! Working out and watching your calories actually works! If you have an iPhone I 100% recommend the Loseit app. You record everything you eat every time you work out and it keeps tracks of your calories for you and tells you how many more you can eat. It then subtracts the calories you burn when you exercise, it's a great app and helping me out so much right now.

I am not going to make yoga again tonight because I need to work, I'm upset I have only made it to yoga once as compared to my three times for Zumba. I am going to make it back Yoga I swear!

No comments: