Friday, March 12, 2010

Mish mash

I know I just posted about Jamaica but now you are going to get a post full of stuff that has happened since then til now, so I can finally be caught up on my blogging.

  • There have been a few times in the past month where my group of friends has gotten together, and my best friend, who got married last year, has been acting not himself. I see him slowly drifting away from me and there isn't anything I can do about it. He has left me out of important things in his life. He is ignoring texts and facebook messages. I don't know what to do about it, and it hurts so much. It's a big part of why I have been in such a dark funk lately I think.
  • My dark funk is putting a ravine between me and Mark. The first and worst week of this funk Mark was here Saturday and Sunday and saw it, on Monday when it was the worst, he asked me if I was ok and I had been saying yeah, I'm fine whatever. Finally on Monday when he asked I looked at him and just said no I'm not ok, and you know what he did? HE LEFT, he F-ing went home. I was so pissed! I admit something is wrong and he leaves. That was two weeks ago and I still don't think I am over it. I even hinted in status messages about wanting flowers to cheer me up, or just wanting to feel better, did he do anything, nope nothing. I just want to feel like he cares, ya know?
  • I went to one of my good friends new boyfriends concerts. He plays in a metal band, not my type of music but I'm there for support, it was actually pretty good, not as bad as I thought. There weren't many people there, it was at "The Library" in Soulard and they have a little shop thing in there with a penis pinata! We were in shock, awe and knew we had to have it. Unfortunately it wasn't for sale, so needless to say we will be going back just to see it.
  • I'm going to the St Patty's day parade tomorrow with the same friend. It should be fun, I'm ready for some green beer and feel I may not remember alot of what happens tomorrow, but for how I am feeling I think that is ok.
  • I have been studying but not as much as I would like and I know as I need to. I just want to be sure that this time and energy will pay off in the end.
  • I am working for a new lady who is mean, hateful, and makes me miserable and sick pretty much everyday I am there. I need the money though so i can't quit. I suffer through and put my check in the bank each time thinking I am closer to having the money to pay for this test.
  • And to end on a happy note my kitty is getting so big! He came to us last July, his mommy had been hit by a car and he was hiding out at my dads shop. He will be 1 in may and I can't believe it! I am going to add some happy kitty pictures to end with:
My baby boy with his favorite toy

Jasper trying to figure out why he has a pink bed. (It's because we thought he was a girl)

Jasper enjoying the sunshine as a big boy
Helping up to clean up the garage

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Ohh don't you just love your kitty baby? I have a REAL LIVE baby, but I still love watching my kitty babies grow up too :)

Keep your chin up!

Stephanie said...

Happy thoughts your way!

Amber said...

I do love my kitty baby! He's actually snuggled up with me right now!

Thanks for the happy thoughts, they help more than you can know!!