Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lazy...

I know its been a while since I last posted, I don't have any excuse except that I've been lazy, incredibly incredibly lazy. So whats happened?

-I went and saw the Twilight movie. It wasn't wonderful it wasn't horrible, it was OK. There were some key scenes from the book that I really think the movie needed, and some added scenes in the movie that I don't think were needed. I'm hoping that in the second movie the acting improves because i wasn't convinced. But I will definately see the second movie and buy the first one when it comes out.

-Thanksgiving. Mark came to my house and we had "dinner" with my family around 1:30 it was delicious, and Mom and I did most of the cooking. It was our first Thanksgiving without grandma and it was tough but we did it and I think our food was almost as good as hers! Then after dinner hear we headed to Southern Illinois to have dessert with his family. I don't do well in groups of people I know well and I especially don't do well in a group of people I don't know well. So I almost got sick on the way there but I made it, and I made Mark PROMISE not to leave me. So whats the first thing he does when we get there? Go for a walk with the guys and left me sitting with the women and talking. I did ok, I even managed to make some conversation, I'm getting a little more comfortable with his family. I'm still just so afraid they won't like me, or I'm going to do something stupid. ARGH I need to get over my fear of being in groups.

-Day after thanksgiving. Went to another of Mark's families farms, different people from the day before. Once again on the way there I got sick and thought I was going to pass out. Once again made him promise not to leae me. we get there and he does much better of not leaving me, until his parents get there, then he leaes me with his mom and the other women again while the guys go outside to shoot guns and such. I didn't do so well with keeping up my end of the conversation this time. But I was sititng in the back corner of the room so I don't think anyone noticed. After an hour or two i think i finally started to talking. At least I know i was sitting in the middle of the room and talking when Mark finally came in. So I guess thats good. Maybe I should go to the doctor about this....

No comments: