Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello my name is...

Amber, and I am addicted to the Twilight series. Yes I haven't posted anyhting since hte last post about the book because I have been too busy reading it and the two after it. I have to wait until tomorrow to get the fourth book though because Mark wants to get it for me. So I am trying to make the last 150 pages of "Eclipse" last the rest of today. Its hard. I have a feeling that once I am done with "Breaking Dawn" that I will have a void. I had my first Edward Cullen dream last night....oh man I didn't want to wake up! He is soooo amazing and its a fricken fictional character! I can't wait to be able to see the movie, but I'm waiting for a few of my friends to read the books first so we can all go see it together. Well I guess thats all I'll post more once I am done reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been bitten & am totally addicted as well. I am on the 3rd book!

Anyways, since you are one of my whole 6 "followers", LOL! I tagged you on my blog, check it out!