Monday, November 3, 2008

Elections are tomorrow

So elections are tomorrow and as horrible as this is going to sound I still don't know who I am voting for in the office of President. I know all the state and county offices I am voting for and all the propositions. But president I am still lost. I can't decide on which is the lesser of two evils, I'm half tempted to write in a vote for my dog and be done with it. There are stances of each that I agree with and stances I don't, just wish I knew which ones were most important to me so I could decide. Well by this time tomorrow I will have decided, and nobody will know but me. I don't tell anyone who I vote for not my fiance not my parents and not even you my blog readers. I don't even tell those people who call to see if "they can count on my vote for Joe Blow" It's between me and that piece of paper, or in the case now me and the computer. But I do know I will be happy when this is over and there are no more phone calls, junk mail that just gets thrown away and constantly talking about it on the TV. But anyways no matter who you are voting for don't forget to get out there and vote! It's a great opportunity we have and we need to all take advantage of that freedom.

No comments: