Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Angie and also "C" These are my first tags ever on blogger and it's pretty darn exciting!OK lets see....7 random facts. Let's see if I can come up with that many

1.) I have a twin brother and I also have little brothers that are also twins. So that would be 2 sets of twins in my family, and I am of course the only girl.

2.) I didn't go to a non-Lutheran school until medical school. I was in a Lutheran pre-school, grade school, high school, and university. It felt weird to not be in a Lutheran school after so long.

3.) I am scared of Jello, literally scared of it. I will run and scream the other way from it. One of my best friends in undergrad used to love to torment me with it.

4.) I am almost deaf in one ear. I had an earache but I was at my best friends house and didn't want to leave so I ignored it. Well the next morning I woke up and there was blood and pus coming out of my ear. Turns out my ear drum ruptured and it never healed correctly so now I can't hear well out of it.

5.) My fiance is about the only person that can make me smile even when I don't want to. And then when I get mad at him for that he laughs and that makes me laugh. And I love him for it.

6.) I never wanted anything more than to be a doctor but since I met Mark I want nothing more than to be married to him AND be a doctor :-D

7.) I LOVE cookie dough, I make it and end up eating about as much as actually becomes cookies, but I don't like cookie-dough ice cream.

OK there are my 7 random things. I think everyone has done this but if not consider yourself tagged and do it!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm totally Lutheran too! I went to Word of Life Lutheran Grade school and Lutheran South High school. Not alot of us out there!
I can't believe you're scare of Jell-o. That's hilarious.