Monday, January 19, 2009

Feeling better

So I think I was just really PMSing or something yesterday, I feel MUCH better today. So now that I have a sunny outlook on life again it's time to get back into studying and cut myself off from the computer again. I'll check my google reader during my breaks but I most likely won't post again until this weekend, unless something really good happens. But for now it's back to my Path notes and reviewing about cell death and inflammation. If I get really bored later I might gie you all a glimpse into what I am studying...actually that might be a fun little weekly thing, type up a page of my notes so you know what I am doing...I'll have to think about it a little more. Let me know if you think it sounds interesting, or just incredibly nerdish of me! But for now I leave you with this...

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I have PMDD and am zoloft for it. It totally cured me. Before I realized what it was I was a complete mess right before my period. TMI I know! But anyways good luck studying and glad you're over the hump.