Friday, January 2, 2009

Its 2009

All I have to say is good ridance to 2008! One of the worst years of my life. I had to say goodbye to my baby boy Tibs. I had to say goodbye to my grandma after taking care of her for 8 and a half months. I failed the board exam twice, and had countless other emotional breakdowns. There were arguments and fights, and family problems. I only hope that 2009 is better. It didn't start as happily as I had hoped but it showed me there are things I need to change and I can't just hope things get better. Its time I take charge of my life and stop just hoping things happen. It's time to make things happen. So here's to you and your hopes/plans for the new year. I hope you take the energy to make them happen and to make this year a great one! What are your thoughts on the new year?

2 comments:

will said...

Hi Amber, sorry to hear about your bad year. Hopefully 2009 will be awesome in comparison!

Angie said...

I too am sorry to hear that you had a bad year, but at least now it's over!
Here's to a better year!