Friday, April 3, 2009

WOW

OKOK I know I've been away for awhile, and I am sorry! But it's for a good reason, I've been studying my booty off! And I have seen soooo much improvement in my score! Not enough yet but enough for me to be able to see an end to this sometime! I can't wait for that day! Once I pass this stupid test I can actually start clinicals and be in the hospitals and I can start to plan my wedding! WOOHOO i can't wait!!! I'm heading home on Thursday the 9th, I can't wait to see everyone. my mommy is coming up here on Monday and I am going to take her around KC and then she is going to ride home with me so I don't need to be by myself. I think Mark is pretty darn excited about me coming home even though I won't get to see him too much because I am still going to be closed off in a dark cave somewhere studying. Sorry my life isn't more interesting right now...

Oh but I did find an awesome giveaway for you all to enter! Its at girlsinc She is giving away an awesome get ready for summer kit! It has OPI nailpolish, a wine glass, lemonade mix, sunglasses and incredibly cute towel! It's just awesome, so head over and check it out!

And for my what am I studying today:
Mu opiod analgesic such as morphine can cause a contraction and spasm of the sphincter of odi causing intense pain in the gallbladder. Interesting huh?

1 comment:

Wearing Mascara said...

hey girl, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

Julie