Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's been a good day!!

It's been a great day!!! First I found out yesterday I get to go the Fabulous Fox and see "The Phantom of the Opera" on October 4th!! I can't wait! I have never been to the Fox and can't wait to see it, and I absolutely LOVE the Phantom!! Sooo excited, my brothers girlfriend is the bestest!!! She got me the ticket!
Then this morning at 11:20 I got 4 tickets to the Cards/Cubs game on Sunday September 20th!! I can't wait!! This is going to be my first Cards/Cubs game and I can't wait for the fun to begin!! I am sooooo fricken excited! Now I just hope for a winner!
The four tickets sitting on the island in my house!!



A close up of one of the tickets, with the date and game on it! WOOHOO!!!!



And the shirt I bought today to wear to the game! WOOHOO!!


And just for fun and to piss my fiance off I bought this in a t-shirt today. He is a HUGE International Harvester fan and can't stand John Deere! HEHE can't wait to show him and see his face. :D Am I evil or what? I am off this weekend to the International Scout and Light Truck Nationals with Mark and we are meeting his Dad there. It's something he goes to every year with his Dad, I am tagging along this year because he wants me too. I don't know much about them and to be honest I think Scouts are rather ugly but I will be with him and that's all that matters. And it's a weekend away from St. Louis which will be fun. They apparently have a swap meet too so maybe I will find something cool there...who knows.
I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the rest of the week! I leave tomorrow night, and have a bunch of laundry to do so I can pack and be ready to go.

No comments: