Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas, a month late

Yes it is January 22, 2010 and I am just now getting around to posting about Christmas. It's probably going to be short because honestly I don't remember much about it anymore.

On Christmas Eve we always go over to my Grandparents house. So there were mom, dad, Christian, Mandy, Mark, Me, Jesse, jeffrey, Lora, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt JoAnn, Aunt Sis, and Uncle Tom. We gathered around and ate a yummy meal of baked ham, fried Turkey, 3 bean casserole, mashed potatoes, slaw, jello salad ( I didn't eat this EWWWW) and some other stuff I am sure I am forgetting, and all enjoying yummy margaritas, pina colladas, and beers. After the meal and everything was cleaned up we opened gifts. Clothes, movies, shoes, posters, GPS's, tools, toolboxes and so much more. It was a great night and I love spending time with family. After gift opening and hanging out Mark had to elave to go to a family friends and then to candlelight service with his family. Then my brothers, me my aunt and uncle and lora and played a game, michigan rummy or something like that. It was weird! But I had fun learning a new game and I am sure we will play it again.

Christmas day. Woke up in the morning and opened gifts at home with the immediate family, more clothes, purses, cupcake stuff, docking station for my iphone, oh and my phone was an early christmas gift. And my most favorite gift: A new mattress for my waterbed since my cat had popped the new one I bought a few weeks before and i had been sleeping on a twin mattress thrown into my waterbed frame=incredibly uncomfortable! After that I had to shower and head to Marks. The roads were horrible! A van spun out right in front of me and bounced off the guard-rails a few times before it stopped, I'm still not sure how I didn't hit him or get hit. It was incredibly scary! Then I went around a turn and there was an accident in the middle of the road and you couldn't see it until you were right there, not sure how I missed it too, but I know God was with me! So because of all that excitement I got to Marks house late and we had to jump back into cars and go to his cousins house. There we all hung out and ate a ton more food. Mark's uncle was there and i was so happy! I don't get to see him often and he is so much fun when I do.

We left his cousins house and went back to his house where I got to open my gifts from his parents: A red crock pot, a red kitchen aid food processor, black and white salt and pepper shakers, and Christmas kitchen towels. In case you couldn't tell I want a red, white and black kitchen and his mom is really helping me get it! Mark got me the Twilight scene it game for the Wii.

WOW I am one spoiled rotten brat! But it was fun!

No comments: