Tuesday, January 26, 2010

procrastination is fun

So I am sitting at the library where I am supposed to be studying for the Step 1, I have done some, but I'm just not in it today. So instead I have been wasting time on the interwebs and watching the Biggest Loser online. I just finished the first episode of the season and am moving onto the second. And now it has gotten me incredibly nervous for my weigh-in on Thursday. My Lose-it account has me set to lose one pound a week. What if I can't even do that, what if these people are losing 20 something pounds a week and I can't even lose one?

On top of that Mark and i got into a huge fight this weekend, and I almost chucked my engagement ring at his head when he was threatening to walk out. It was all over pretty stupid stuff but to us it felt huge. We made a pact to work on it and with him getting a job closer to me and spending more time at my house I think we can make it work.

My friend bubble is fixing to explode, stuff is going on and it's only a matter of time before the shit hits the fan. I think I started it all in motion on Saturday night, you really shouldn't piss me off in the middle of Mark and I fighting because whatever is on my mind will come out.

I can't wait to go to the gym with Kelly tonight and have our talk time in the sauna, its a great way to cleanse the body and mind.

I'm really craving something greasy right now, and I think it's only because I know I can't have it.

Why can't I bring myself to study when I know I need to?

Why did I fall asleep singing "mary had a little lamb last night" I think I am going nuts, maybe you should have me committed.

So this turned into a much more random post than originally planned but hey that's what makes it fun.

No comments: