Friday, August 15, 2008

Emotions!

Oh my gosh, today has been a whirlwind of emotions! It started out this afternoon with Mom calling me and telling me that they weren't going to be home for dinner and it would be just me. So my first emotion was loneliness, I didn't want to be alone tonight. Then it went into hope as i thought hey I can go to Mark's house tonight. But then I got into the mood of I don't want to be around people. I snapped at my Dad and I never do that! Then he came up to find out if I was pissed at him and when talking to him I almost burst into tears. And now I have been crying all night, at least I know some of why that is. I got to thinking about grandma tonight and how much I miss her and how much she really did mean to me. But that was only some of the crying, the rest....I don't know! I never cry, and now I can't stop. ARGHHHHHH what is wrong with me! HELP!

No comments: