Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Studying...again

Well its that time again, time to study for the USMLE Step 1. This time however I can study without worrying about grandma, and without having to stop every hour to go check on her. My other grandparents are out of town for 6 weeks and they have offered me the use of their house to study in. This is great! There will be nobody there to distract me, I am not taking my computer with me so I won't have it as a distraction, there are no animals, and I won't have to clean my books up every night. This is going to be great for my studying!

I've spent the past few days with Mark, we didn't do anything. Actually yesterday we slept most of the day, and I mean like morning afternoon and night. I kinda feel like we are getting into a rut and I don't know how to get out of it. We do the same thing every week over and over, he never wants to try anything new and it just frustrates me so much! What should I do? Give me ideas of something new to do. PLEASE!!

Oh well its time to go make dinner, talk to you all later

No comments: